Thursday, February 17, 2011

Venturing out

I have created three T-Shirt designs for one of my classes. Every since I made them I have been thinking of producing them for real. I was always hesitant thinking that no one is going to be interested in buying them. I guess I just needed a push in the right direction and thanks to a good friend of mine who keeps supporting my and cheering me on I have finally got the courage actually produce these shirts well two of them at least. In addition, I an working on two new designs these are going completely different from the other two designs since they are for a different audience.

Right now I have received a quote from the business that's going to produce these shirts for me and I am going to be contacting different businesses in order to have make a good decision. It's really funny I never thought I'd be doing things like this but I know that I really need to do this.

this is my time to show the world what I'm made off and prove to myself that these obstacles that I'm going to face are only as difficult as I make them to be I need to stay positive and just give it all I got sink or swim it's all experience. What's important is learn from these experiences. Besides we humans learn more from failure than we do from success.

No comments:

Post a Comment