Sunday, February 13, 2011

SUNDAY WORK FLOW

It was a busy day today I was working in the wood shop making a base for a trophy for my sculpture class. After finding a piece of wood I cut it, sanded it and finally I glued the trophy pieces to the base. I neglected to mention that a part of the trophy broke. Because of that I had to improvise. When that was done and over with I rushed to the art department's computer lab. I made it there 3 hours before closing. So, I was editing my video for tomorrow's video class. After an hour had passed the person working there comes over to tell me that they will be closing in 10 minutes because the other person is sick and will not be coming in. I was baffled the only thing I was able to say was "BUT THE LAB IS SUPPOSED TO BE OPEN TILL 7". I guess i was caught off guard. I manneged to get the video to a good pre-finalized stage but I need to work on it just a bit more. I think in the end there are things that are out of our control but we should always do what's in our power to achieve our goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment