Monday, December 6, 2010

1-Breath in. 2-Breath out. 3-"Let it go"

I've been sulking for the past few months cause I have been going through so many emotions.
I have just begun to move past my mourning period. It took me a while but I've got there. I was about to break and stop playing the game. I played by the rules in the book thinking those were the only rules that applied. Now I know that there were unwritten rules that were unknown to many of us but know that "the CAT is out of the bag" I now know how to play its game. Let's see what happens to that CAT when it has to face off with a TIGER.
so. . . 1-Breath in.
2-Breath out.
3-"let go".
4-know ALL the rules of the game.

I back and better than before. You can try and keep this TIGER down but know this you will never break its spirit.

1 comment:

  1. You keep forgetting that cats are pussies and that tigers are even bigger pussies!

    Just kidding. I'm sure everything's gonna go well. Don't sweat yourself. I'm still struggling with fucking SACM.

    ReplyDelete